This is a spinoff of the protein powder fudge recipe that Amanda posted a few weeks back from Averie Cooks. Instead of using chocolate protein powder I used banana flavoured protein powder, and instead of using peanut butter I used almond butter... Delish!!
3/4 cup honey
3/4 cup almond butter
1/2 cup banana flavoured protein powder (you could also use peanut butter flavour)
1 tsp vanilla
1. Pour honey into a saucepan on medium-high heat. Allow honey to melt. Remove from the burner right before it boils.
2. Add almond butter and stir until melted.
3. Add protein powder, vanilla, and salt.
4. Pour mixture onto a prepared pan. I found that using a large rectangle tupperware container, lined with parchment paper worked great.
5. Place fudge into the fridge or freezer and let set. Cut into 24 small squares.
Ingredients (per square)
Fat 4.8 g
Carbohydrate 11.6 g
Fibre 1.2 g
Sugars 9.2 g
Protein 3 g