I taught this combination in my Indoor Bootcamp class and it took about 30 minutes to complete, or 40 minutes including warm up and cool down. Take water breaks as needed.
Superset the exercises for 2 sets each as follows:
1. 30s shuffle hops and 30 crunches
2. 30s speed skaters and 30 goblet squats
Short rest (10 to 20s)
3. 30s jumping jacks and 30 push ups (knees or toes)
4. 30s high knees and 30 alternating bicep curls
5. 30s fast feet and 30 bent over rows (alternating or 15 on each side)
6. 30s jump rope and 30 lunges (forward or backward)
7. 30s side to side hops and 30 alternating shoulder press
8. 30s burpees and 30 stiff legged deadlifts
If you give this one a try, please leave a comment to let me know how it went! If you have a question about proper exercise technique, feel free to ask.