I love anything chicken wing flavoured! So anytime I can make a healthy alternative to chicken wings I'll do it!
1 chicken breast
1 Tbsp crumbled blue cheese
1 piece of turkey bacon
2 Tbsp Franks hot sauce
1 Tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese
1 baking potato
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400*
2. Cut the chicken breast down the side so that it opens up a pocket. Stuff the chicken with blue cheese and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and close the chicken breast.
3. Wrap the turkey bacon around the chicken breast to hold the cheese in.
4. Place in the oven for 25 minutes. Take out of the oven and drizzle with Franks hot sauce and place back in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
Potato Chip Directions
1. Cut potato into circles about 1/2 cm thick.
2. Place in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes
3. Drain water and pat dry. Drizzle with olive oil and salt.
4. Place on a pizza stone or baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes and then flip over and bake another 10 minutes.